invited by LHUCA to attend & put together a table of CASP artists (including Chris Marin, Rachel Anderson, & others), full-decorated table that won an award
What is Dîner en Blanc?
A pop-up dinner that began in Paris 30 years ago... it is also a fun way to support LHUCA!
How does it work?
1. Buy a space on LHUCA's Plaza (see space sizes below).
2. Bring your own dinner, beverages (yes, BYOB!), table decorations, table and chairs.
3. Wear white!
4. LHUCA will have surprise entertainment during the dinner with live music to follow.
5. A cash bar will be available should you run out.
6. There will be an award for Best Table Décor, so get creative!